Friday, March 27, 2009

Medication costs



Welcome To medication costs
Disclaimer: All doctor patient scenarios are fictional. If you think you are reading about yourself, you are not. This is made up. I am not your doctor. Nothing in this post should be construed as medical advice. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful every day for the research and development done by pharmaceutical companies. My patients and I live better for the chemistry available to us all. But it costs a fortune to develop new drugs. So they cost more while they are on patent before the generi Ad - You may be able to get a power chair or scooter at little to no cost. Speeding down the road, it seemed like just another day at work. My camera person Maxine and I were heading out to interview a woman for a special Thanksgiving feature on the BBC. Max and I had been on several shoots together over the previous six months, and this was no different. But as we [...]

Tags: medication costs

Blog from:



medication costs
BUY ONLINE!





CLICK HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment